HIKES AND EVENTS
We welcome visitors on our trails and to our events.
We have annual hikes!
- Clear the Cobwebs~January 1
- International Trails Day~the first Saturday in June
- Cambridge to Limehouse End-to-End~either a 1 or 2-day event in Spring or Fall
- Jack Scott Memorial Hike~first Saturday in October
- Ontario Hiking Day~first Sunday in October
- Boxing Day~December 26
- and special hikes:
From April through November (or longer depending on the weather) the Club averages two organized hikes of varying length per week on our own and other trails in the Guelph/Wellington region. Some hikes and cross-country skiing outings are scheduled even during the winter months. We have evening slide show presentations ("Trek and Tell") on the third Thursday of October, January, February and March, and our Annual General Meeting is in mid-November.
Hikes listed in the newsletter indicate hike length as well as walking speed and difficulty of terrain. If you wish to join us on a hike, please read more about our guided hikes, what to bring, terrain rating, and hiking speed.