Special Event Hike
Guelph Hiking Trail Club
Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 8:45 am – arrive at Guelph Covered Bridge Parking lot beside The Boathouse, at 116 Gordon Street for check in.
- 9:00 am - bus leaves for West Montrose Covered bridge
- Hike occurs rain or shine.
- Fee: $10 per person (for bus rental, badge and water/snacks at two checkpoints).
- Meet at the Guelph Covered Bridge Parking lot beside The Boathouse, at 116 Gordon Street for a 9:00 am bus departure (please arrive by 8:45 am to check in).
- Bus takes hikers to West Montrose Covered bridge.
- We’ll be hiking from West Montrose Covered Bridge to Guelph Covered Bridge a distance of approximately 23.8km.
- Choose to hike with a fast or moderate speed leader.
- Dropout possible at 9.5km and 20km.
- Bring your own lunch, water/juice, and snacks as no option to purchase for most of trail.
Questions? Please contact Suzanne Gates firstname.lastname@example.org or Norm 519-831- 3657 cell email@example.com
Register early: once bus capacity is reached, hikers will be placed on a waiting list.
To register and submit payment:
- Option 1 – Complete B2B registration form and mail with cheque, payable to Guelph Hiking Trail Club prior to May 31 2017. Mail to GHTC, P.O. Box 1, Guelph ON N1H 6J6.
- Option 2 - Click on the PayPal button below, following these instructions:
The fee for this hike is $10.00. Please enter this amount into the Item Price on the PayPal page.
If you are paying for more than one person, please change the quantity on the PayPal page and also include the name(s) of your guest(s).