Special Event Hike
Guelph Hiking Trail Club
Saturday, April 30, 2016
- 7:45 am – Meet in Canadian Tire parking lot at 10 Woodlawn Rd Guelph
- 8:00 am - bus leaves
- Hike occurs rain or shine.
- Cost for this trip is $25 which includes the wine sampling and bus.
- Registration only open to GHTC members until April 1.
Registration to close April 23 or when bus full.
We are taking a bus to Grey County to see 3 of their beautiful waterfalls and visit a winery. First stop is Hogg’s Falls, a 7 m falls on the Boyne River. We will then hike the Bruce Trail to Eugenia Falls, about 9km. An option for those people who do not want to hike that distance is a 1.8 loop at Hogg’s Falls and then travel to Eugenia Falls on the bus. At Eugenia Falls there are routes to the falls and the lookout. Lunch, either brought or purchased will be eaten at Eugenia. We will travel by bus to Webwood Falls. Our last stop will be Georgian Hills vineyards where we will be sampling 4 wines. There will be an opportunity to purchase wines. After the winery we return back to Guelph.
The trail is up and down but we will take it at a moderate pace with lots of stops. Bring your camera, water, snacks, lunch and hiking poles (optional). Wear your hiking boots and wear layers of clothing because the weather can be unpredictable at this spring time.
Registration fee must be paid at the time of registration. Click here to register online or for mail in registration form.
Questions? Please contact Jane firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 519 822 3229
Register early: once bus capacity is reached, hikers will be placed on a waiting list.
To register and submit payment:
- Option 1 - Mail your cheque, payable to Guelph Hiking Trail Club prior to Apr 18 2016. Mail to GHTC, P.O. Box 1, Guelph ON N1H 6J6 Indicate
- Option 2 - Click on the PayPal button below, following these instructions:
The fee for this hike is $25.00. Please enter this amount into the Item Price on the PayPal page. If you are paying for more than one person, please change the quantity on the PayPal page and also include the name(s) of your guest(s).