To sync a single event to your calendar see instructions https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/99 and then select the event.
The calendar is stored in the GHTC’s Google Calendar at the URL
Copy this and paste that long string into the application you use below:
Connection and synchronization of Android smart-phone’s calendar to Google is fairly straightforward, but call me if you have problems.
2a In Google Calendar (http://www.google.com/calendar) :
● Sign in to your Google calendar, then click the small + just to the right of "Add a friend's calendar"
● Select "From URL"
● Paste in the URL from step 1.
● Click the [Add Calendar] button.
● On your home (main) screen, Tap
○ Accounts and Sync
○ Make sure your Google account is added
● In the Calendar application, tap
○ Find the new entry in your Google calendars, e.g. "GHTC Events"
(You may have to wait a while before this shows up.)
○ Tap the icon on the right until the description is "Synced, Visible".
The procedure should be very similar on any Apple iThing (pod, pad, phone).
See instructions at link below.
(Beware: Use of Google Sync may require you start over with a blank calendar and address-book, proceed with caution after backing up)
5 Microsoft Outlook
See the instructions at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/view-and-subscribe-to-internet-calendars-HA010167325.aspx#BM2
6 Viewing the Calendar in any Web Browser
The calendar can be viewed in HTML format at: